“Sa Torreta” beaches and Colom island
Discover in kayak the area of Es Grau and Colom island, in the Natural Park of S’Albufera
Discover by kayak the area of Es Grau and the Colom Island, in the heart of the Natural Park of S’Albufera, on the north-eastern coast of Menorca. We start off from the tranquil bay of Es Grau, with a short explanation on paddling technique.
A trip full of contrasts awaits you, with panoramic views of the landscape around the Favaritx headland. We visit the unspoilt beaches of Sa Torreta and the Colom Island. We kayak into the cave ‘Des Colomar’, and swim in crystal clear seas where the incomparable sea beds are full of sea grass meadows.
This excursion is perfect for families and groups of friends, combining exercise with time to relax on a beach.
We use kayaks that are self-draining and unsinkable. They are very stable and easy to use, and have a seat in the middle for a child.
Dates and Times:
- May: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10 am
– From 1 to 14: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10 am // Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 5 pm.
– From 15 to 30: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10 am // Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 5 pm.
- July & August:
– At 10 am: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
– At 5 pm: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
– From 1 to 14: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10 am // Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 5 pm.
– From 15 to 30: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10 am // Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 5 pm
- Octuber: Consult us
I need to know
Minimum age: 4 years (minors to be accompanied by an adult).
Booking in advance required.
Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the activity.
No previous kayaking experience necessary.
You must be able to swim.
I need to take
Swimwear, synthetic or lycra t-shirt for navigating, hat, sunglasses, cord for sunglasses so as not to lose them, footwear (water shoes or footwear that can get wet), sun cream, water, towel and a change of clothes.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED...
C. Tramuntana 9
Equipment: sit on top kayak, life jacket, paddle, dry bag, snorkel and mask.
SHARE IN SOCIAL NETWORKS