4 day expedition
Discover the highlights of Menorca from a kayak accompanied by the best guides
We expect four-days of kayaking route through the most emblematic places of the island. Discover the south coast or the north coast in 4 days, the best plan to meet it in detail, enjoying beaches, caves, clear waters and seabed with snorkel.
The best option to know Menorca from the sea, in comfort and enjoying intensity of navigation and an idyllic setting. You will not have to worry about anything, we will arrange everything, just get ready to enjoy a unique experience in full nature.
This is the plan: 4 days of continuous road, sleeping the three nights in a magnificent cove or on a beautiful beach, in expedition route format (down an awning).
* Routes 3 or 4 days “made to mesure”: for groups of minimum 4 people we organize a route adapted to your needs. Please contact us and tell us what your dates.
Do you want to make the reservation?
- Medium difficulty: The route has an easy level. However, the environment can be somewhat more demanding due to weather conditions such as wind, etc.
- Minimum group of 2 people and maximum of 12.
- It is not necessary to have experience with the kayak.
- Physical condition: A normal physical condition is required to carry out this trip and desire to make a route in a natural environment.
- Minimum age: 14 years. All minors under 18 must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- It is mandatory to know how to swim.
- We use sea kayaks (closed) for our guided tours of several days. This type of kayak is suitable for multi-day trips, more efficient, designed for several hours of navigation and with all the security elements included (integrated watertight compartments, lifeline and resistant materials).
- Comfortable and specific sea kayak vests, approved by the EU.
- Nylon covers.
- Specific paddles in sea kayak, with asymmetric light and efficient spoons..
- Navigation clothes.
- Dry clothes.
- Sleeping bag and mat. They can be rented in our center.
- Sun protection elements (cap, sunglasses with cord to avoid losing the glasses and sunscreen).
- Personal hygiene elements not aggressive to the environment.
- Breakfast: fruit, bread, sausage, coffee, tea, milk, honey, jam and muesli.
- Lunch: salads of legumes (lentils, chickpeas, etc) with tomato, tuna, carrot, corn …
- Dinner: Hot dish like fresh pasta with cheese, quinoa with vegetables, rice with meatballs …
- Qualified guide.
- Material: sea kayak, vest, shovel, spraydeck, 2 waterproof 15l bags.
- Collective material: overnight awnings and kitchen material.
- Insurance: mandatory civil liability and accidents during the activity.
- Transfers from the meeting point to our center and vice versa (first and last day).
- Night/s in accommodation.
- Meals: breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Utensils to eat (cutlery, plate / bowl and cup / glass).
- Any case not specified in the ‘Includes’ section.
Thursday 25 to Sunday 28
Monday 12 to Thursday 15
Monday 26 to Thursday 29
Monday 10 to Thursday 13
Saturday 15 to Tuesday 18
Monday 24 to Thursday 27
Monday 14 to Thursday 17
Monday 28 to Thursday 31
Saturday 2 to Tuesday 5
Monday 11 to Thursday 14
Monday 25 to Thursday 28
¿The dates doesn’t like you?
Contact us and we plan your custom adventure
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED...
SHARE IN SOCIAL NETWORKS