Discover the whole of Menorca in a sea kayak with the best guides on the island.
One of the most rewarding ways to explore every detail of Menorca’s fascinating coastline is undoubtedly by sea kayak.
The island’s crystal clear seas, captivating caves and beautiful beaches inaccessible by road make Menorca the ultimate destination in the North of the Mediterranean for sea kayaking. Ready to discover it? Then let us help you.
On the Round Menorca guided expedition you will navigate for 8 days along the island’s coastline and explore caves, beaches and the more iconic sites of each stretch.
There will also be plenty of time to practice your kayaking skills and for many other activities —snorkelling, hiking, relaxing on the beach, visiting historical and archaeological sites. Nights will be spent bivouacking on secluded unspoilt beaches. The guide will prepare all the meals, except for one lunch held in restaurant during the route (included in the cost).
The circumnavigation will start at our base in Es Grau. We kayak either towards the northern coast or the southern coast, depending on which has the better navigating conditions for the next four days. Every day we navigate about 25/30 km., which means about 5/6 hours of paddling.
It is necessary to have basic notions in sea kayaking, know how to swim and have an acceptable and healthy physical condition.
Experienced kayakers will be very welcome!
Do you want to make the reservation?
- Medium difficulty: The route has a middle level. We must not forget that nature is unpredictable and the route can be somewhat more demanding due to weather conditions such as wind, etc.
- Minimum group of 2 people and maximum of 12.
- It is necessary to have basic notions in sea kayaking. If the experience is not very extensive, it is recommended to take a specific basic sea kayaking course that includes rescue maneuvers.
- Physical condition: A good physical condition is required to carry out this trip and desire to make a route in a natural environment.
- Minimum age: 14 years. All minors under 18 must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- It is mandatory to know how to swim.
- We use sea kayaks (closed) for our guided tours of several days. This type of kayak is suitable for multi-day trips, more efficient, designed for several hours of navigation and with all the security elements included (integrated watertight compartments, lifeline and resistant materials).
- Comfortable and specific sea kayak vests, approved by the EU.
- Nylon covers.
- Specific paddles in sea kayak, with asymmetric light and efficient spoons..
- Navigation clothes.
- Dry clothes.
- Sleeping bag and mat. They can be rented in our center.
- Sun protection elements (cap, sunglasses with cord to avoid losing the glasses and sunscreen).
- Personal hygiene elements not aggressive to the environment.
- Breakfast: fruit, bread, sausage, coffee, tea, milk, honey, jam and muesli.
- Lunch: salads of legumes (lentils, chickpeas, etc) with tomato, tuna, carrot, corn …
- Dinner: Hot dish like fresh pasta with cheese, quinoa with vegetables, rice with meatballs …
- Qualified guide.
- Material: sea kayak, vest, shovel, spraydeck, 2 waterproof 15l bags.
- Food: 3 Daily meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. One will be in the restaurant (included in the total price, but not including the drink that is consumed in the restaurant).
- Collective material: overnight awnings and kitchen material.
- Insurance: mandatory civil liability and accidents during the activity.
- Transfers from the meeting point to our center and vice versa (first and last day).
- Night/s in accommodation.
- Meals: breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day.
- Utensils to eat (cutlery, plate / bowl and cup / glass).
- Any case not specified in the ‘Includes’ section.
- To formalize the reservation it is necessary to make a payment of 20% of the total price of the route per person. This payment can be made online.
- You can check our contract conditions and cancellation policy.
Saturday 13 to Saturday 20
Saturday 27 to Saturday 03 June
Saturday 17 to Saturday 24
Saturday 01 to Saturday 08
Saturday 15 to Saturday 22
Saturday 05 to Saturday 12
Saturday 19 to Saturday 26
Saturday 02 to Saturday 09
Saturday 16 to Saturday 23
Saturday 07 to Saturday 14
¿The dates doesn’t like you?
Contact us and we plan your custom adventure