Discover the whole of Menorca in a sea kayak with the best guides on the island
One of the most rewarding ways to explore every detail of Menorca’s fascinating coastline is undoubtedly by sea kayak.
The island’s crystal clear seas, captivating caves and beautiful beaches inaccessible by road make Menorca the ultimate destination in the North of the Mediterranean for sea kayaking. Ready to discover it? Then let us help you.
On the Round Menorca guided expedition you will navigate for 8 days (saturday morning to saturday afternoon) along the island’s coastline and explore caves, beaches and the more iconic sites of each stretch.
There will also be plenty of time to practice your kayaking skills and for many other activities —snorkelling, hiking, relaxing on the beach, visiting historical and archaeological sites. Nights will be spent bivouacking on secluded unspoilt beaches. The guide will prepare all the meals, except for two lunches held in restaurants at two different points of the route (included in the cost).
The circumnavigation will start at our base in Es Grau. We kayak either towards the northern coast or the southern coast, depending on which has the better navigating conditions for the next four days. Every day we navigate about 25 km., which means about 5 hours of paddling.
No previous experience in sea kayaking is required, but you must be fit and able to swim. Experienced sea kayakers are very welcome!
The signing up deadline is 15 days prior to the start of the expedition.
Price: 680 € pp
Included in the price:
– Equipment: kayak (single or double), paddle, life jacket, spray deck, and a 20 l. dry bag.
– Transport: from airport or port to the starting point, and transfers during the expedition.
– Professional guide/staff (Official Level 2: Sea kayaking guide – Spanish Federation of Canoeing).
– Food (including 2 meals at a restaurant).
– Sleeping equipment: sleeping bag and mat.
– Tumbler, mug, cutlery, plate, etc
– Suitable clothing
* Reservations are required in advance for payment of 20% of the total price.
* Places are limited.
* For groups of four or more people we adapt to the dates of the group.